Monday, June 3, 2019

So many people can barely get a paragraph off, usually just a sentence or two. Not you. You certainly know how to turn a phrase. Kinda busy this moment, so just a short note. I enjoy your style.

My Heart Speaks. It's your road, and yours alone. Stars bright, and stars blue, what a site toe dead. Coins for the dead, coins for the sons, coins for the frogs to see on the left sides.Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers, Birthdays.Rites.

What's Really Going on With Beyonce and Jay Z's Twins? Praise Beysus! Beyoncé announced on Feb. 1, 2017, that she and husband Jay Z are expecting twins. While these tykes are sure to be blessed with wealth, beauty, and lots of love, we're a little...

Fridays daily, in the mind set, birds, bugs, bats, bitches with stars, head counts, woman for man, standards for senior lady, to senior man, retired, tall, smart, strong, lions to roar. Its another great day in the land of the living, mountains left to climb, paths to cross, roads to travel. Chats online to start, greet and meet, at the local coffee shop, park or subway, what to do, hard to say. 


Panties, Lingerie  likes: hard pantied cocks  interests: panties, lingerie dressing  I am a bedroom cross dresser, attractive, white, bi, 7" - 8" cut, masculine and versatile, discrete and sincere. I love panties, lingerie, rubber toys, baths, lubes, giving AND getting.  Looking for another lingerie or panty dresser. STD free PANTY/LINGERIE DRESSER,LOVE TO WEAR LINGERIE fun to be with.So many people can barely get a paragraph off, usually just a sentence or two.  Not you. You certainly know how to turn a phrase.  Kinda busy this moment, so just a short note. I enjoy your style.

1
 I am: bi, 7" to 8" cut cock, looking for local hook up with a female, male, another lingerie dresser or  panty lover.  I am a closet dresser, open minded, adventurous,  exhibitionist, discrete, considerate and sincere, attractive, well  groomed, easy going and fun to be with.i'm shawn from upland the way you write is so sexy it turns me on it's beautiful i'm a black man that is a nudist and i love to work out!So many people can barely get a paragraph off, usually just a sentence or two.  Not you. You certainly know how to turn a phrase.  Kinda busy this moment, so just a short note. I enjoy your style. 



I love wearing all white lacey and sheer stockings, garters,  bra and string bikini panties wet with lube.  I love to play with rubber toys (dildos, dongs, vibrators, pumps, rings, lubes, mirrors,  baths/showers, fucking and sucking, giving and getting.  I love the feel of penetration deep inside of me, wet with lube. I love to expose and exhibit myself dressed to another person but its almost  impossible to find or meet someone with same taste.So many people can barely get a paragraph off, usually just a sentence or two.  Not you. You certainly know how to turn a phrase.  Kinda busy this moment, so just a short note. I enjoy your style.


 I am not a freak, weirdo, psycho or a thief. I am sincere, considerate, straight acting, yet, I have been with only about a handful of encounters. I am not looking to look like a girl but just to feel and see myself in the lingerie  image.....sometimes makeup, wig, dress like those sheer tight and short spaghetti strap numbers.  I love girls in panties, lingerie or bikinis. My favorite lingerie is all white and lacey and sheer and tight.  I love women. but I also love sucking a rock hard cock in a pair of tight panties.  Please send pics of your pantied hard cock and stats.So many people can barely get a paragraph off, usually just a sentence or two.  Not you. You certainly know how to turn a phrase.  Kinda busy this moment, so just a short note. I enjoy your style.

No comments:

Post a Comment