Monday, July 22, 2019

Personally I prefer the term ECCENTRIC If you don't mind.nothing really matters much...

Plenty of ships full of fools, frogs, freaks, day trips, 13 rednecks on the boat. Sick, weird, normal, rednecks, retards, and cheap dates. Pages to books, stories to recap, views online, names and labels of the third parties, good times, chicks in the water.  High Fashion. Personally I prefer the term ECCENTRIC If you don't mind.nothing really matters much...
Image result for Why Not.
I sent you a birthday card via UNITED STATED POSTAL SERVICE and it said return to sender and that either means you dont live there any longer or you didn't want the birthday card/letter to begin with. I also sent flowers on Valentines day. Still don't know if you still live there or not. 

Yes I want us to have a friendship in the real world. And no, it doesn't have to be normal at all. But a beginning is needed. I can't keep living online. I can't focus on anything because I'm always worried about you. So why not take this into real life? Why stay glued to our phones? Why not live life together in the real world? Personally I prefer the term ECCENTRIC If you don't mind.nothing really matters much...it's doom alone that counts."--dylan.



Franky Tree, stories were written, birthday presents from a family of frogs, snakes, crooks, robbers, retards and rejects, nuts on the run.Blue Magic, Blue Dreams, Blue Knights, Frogs, Freaks, And Fish, Songs In The Winds. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Smileys & People ๐Ÿ˜€Adriana A Agresti • Juliana Santiago • Jessica Agresti • Allyson L Agresti • Gregory Ramona ...Personally I prefer the term ECCENTRIC If you don't mind.nothing really matters much...it's doom alone that counts."--dylan.

Image result for Why Not.
✝️ BREAKING News: spinning Tales, flying frogs, flagers in the history, love and hate, horns on a 
goat. Cheers And Chaps, back to back, hits and misses. ⚡️Never late.๐Ÿ‘ŒUNITED STATES POSTAL 
SERVICE, coins, cards, clowns, sons of bitches, sunny and bright, wishes on cash, stars, seasons.
God is never late. Know that slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. Personally I prefer the term ECCENTRIC If you don't mind.nothing really matters much...


Trust Him. ๐Ÿ’ฏBack in time, read a book or two, saw the story online: blasts.A good example has twice the value of good advice๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘ŒUNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE, coins, cards, clowns, sons of bitches, sunny and bright, wishes on cash, stars, seasons.Attention Walmart Shoppers ๐Ÿ”Š.I am a senior male, 68, very quiet and clean. I have a a "choice" Section 8 Housing Voucher that I have had over 20 years. I can have a one or 2 bedroom apartment, or even a small house and a caretaker if I want one.

No comments:

Post a Comment