Wednesday, May 26, 2021

'I AM THERE WAITING, WATCHING Keeping to the shadows But when you need me I'LL STEP OUT OF THE SHADOWS AND PROTECT WHAT'S MINE'

 

A good example has twice the value of good advice. Rabbis, Priests, and Other Religious Functionaries clowns.Hard to say, yes for horns of goats, love and hate, out of sight most of the time. Bald .Michael Jackson – Thriller . Hello friends!

 'I AM THERE WAITING, WATCHING Keeping to the shadows But when you need me I'LL STEP OUT OF THE SHADOWS AND PROTECT WHAT'S MINE'.


Powers within, powers to give, powers to take, time to stand, shooting stars in the sky, hopes, wishes, dreams in works, be the one, just like me, to stand out. Why blend in, when you were born to shine, like diamonds in the sky. STAY STRONG SOLDIER..WE AIN'T EVEN STARTED YET, IT'S GONNA GET A LOT MESSIER BEFORE IT GETS GOOD.

Go with that, have to have, things, stuff, good times to start, steps to take, more mountains left to climb. Time running away with me, clocks to watch, moments lost in time.Sybil Crazy, Personalities, Personals, Views, Values, Voices In My head. Moments Of Madness.Common causes.Rites, Reasons, Rainbow Racers, Heads Up, Clouds Of Birds In The Air, Angels On Calls. Street Dances.Escape The Ordinary, The Plains, The Commons, Rites ..Bob Diamond: Connections For Houses After Foreclosure. Money To Share.


 'I AM THERE WAITING, WATCHING Keeping to the shadows But when you need me I'LL STEP OUT OF THE SHADOWS AND PROTECT WHAT'S MINE'Don't you recognize me?, ..call my name , don't walk on by,. Rain keeps falling , rain keeps falling down, down . ... Will you call my name?,. ..as you walk on by? , ..will you call my name? ..will you walk away ?


Just like daddy, Steven Jarrot, just like livers and livers, Sima and Charles R. Jarrot, 7607778998, crook since age 14, old people to die, frogs in line.4 Corners, Steven and Rach Jay, Sheri, Sima Jarrot, pimps and cheap tricks to date.


Your Thoughts.Slander & B-Sides Remix)Out now!Views: Lovers and haters, DJ Snake - Let Me Love You.... hats and horns, goats and sheep, jackasses to runs .. Daily Events: Lessons, Love, Luck, Tests Over Times: Paths Crossed: Trades. Happy Holidays:Pirates,Giants Men:Tall Knights.Gems To Find. WTFs .
Just like daddy, Steven Jarrot, just like livers and livers, Sima and Charles R. Jarrot, 7607778998, crook since age 14, old people to die, frogs in line.4 Corners, Steven and Rach Jay, Sheri, Sima Jarrot, pimps and cheap tricks to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment