Friday, July 16, 2021

Of Views Of Mine, Coins, Colors, Clowns, Faces In The Crowds.I'm helping others even though I'm broken. I've been turning off a long time and nobody notices.I read out there.

 

I'm crying with no tears in my eyes,I'm screaming with my mouth closed. I'm committing the worst homicide,I'm falling off the cliff with longing to be saved.Windows, Doors, Open Wide, Ships To Sail, Boats To Float, Cowboy Games. Sending lots of love your way .Brand New: Mindsets, Intentions, Results, Glory Dazes To Come.New Dazes of Pains.Hard to think back, back in time, before the fall. Out of the sky, into a den of snakes, so many classes on love and hate. 'Ozzie and Harriet,

     Frog Dates: Hard Knocks, Steven Jay Jarrot.Snakes In Grass, Out For Lunch. Steven Jarrot? Day Job, blow jobs on the corner,pimp on wheels?333SMITH http://RainbowTogether.com:Sima Jarrot,Queers Talk is fine.When Red and Black appears as eye like.

Happiness is a choice.  Failure is proof that you tried. Now go try again.'Child of a Marine Veteran, doing a housing projects in the works, dreams in actions.'



Of Views Of Mine, Coins, Colors, Clowns, Faces In The Crowds.I'm helping others even though I'm broken. I've been turning off a long time and nobody notices.I read out there.
 Life is like a camera; focus on what’s important, capture the good times, develop from the negative and if it goes wrong. Take another shot.Green Cat-eyed Snake –New Dazes of Pains.Hard to think back, back in time, before the fall. Out of the sky, into a den of snakes, so many classes on love and hate. 'Ozzie and Harriet,


Image
Song to sing at the end of the day, maybe in a hot tub, good times, happy dazes to live so long. Thanks again for a long life, lots of friends to forget, a few family members also, not help from snakes in dens.

Ozzie and Harriet,'Steven Jarrot, Dream Dates:BUT YOU WANT TO BE THE ENEMA SO BE IT. YOU HAVEN'T SEEN NOTHING YET.7608512267, 'Mayberry' America of old was vastly superior to what we are experiencing today."Can not help, simple, slow and stupid, hats,hoes,horns to blast.Article by David Hathaway.Freaks, frogs, fools, dances in the dark, cows to call, dicks, dawgs, dates, faces of New Yorker, cattle to call, hogs and pigs, donkey dates, for free rides. Feed the hogs, feed the dogs in the house, tricks, trades, sex freaks online, history to note.

Image
Hard to think back, back in time, before the fall. Out of the sky, into a den of snakes, so many classes on love and hate. Sheep and goats, horns to blow, hate and love, up in the air. Just to get a piece of heaven, before getting planted.

  Giant Jack Bailey, Jack And Nuts, Family Trees. Blue Skies, Trees In Views, Fruit And Nuts, Family Trees, Stories From…'Ozzie and Harriet,'Steven Jarrot, Dream Dates:BUT YOU WANT   TO BE THE ENEMA SO BE IT. YOU HAVEN'T SEEN NOTHING YET.7608512267, 'Mayberry' America of old was vastly superior to what we are experiencing today."Can not help, simple, slow and stupid, hats,hoes,horns to blast.Article by David Hathaway.Freaks, frogs, fools, dances in the dark, cows to call, dicks, dawgs, dates, faces of New Yorker, cattle to call, hogs and pigs, donkey dates, for free rides. Feed the hogs, feed the dogs in the house, tricks, trades, sex freaks online, history to note.

DANCESINTHESTREETSGOODTIMESLUVLEADERS.BLOGSPOT.COM. I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me .FAIRY TALES,BEACH BUM ON A PATH TO SELF DISCOVERY: Sandpiper, whatever” I mean fuck you.
My body sometimes feels sore, but it works.
Disneyland, Spooks, Ghosts, Men And Mice, Cartoon Hits, Over The Rainbows: Peter Pan Late Again
DANCESINTHESTREETSGOODTIMESLUVLEADERS.BLOGSPOT.COM
Disneyland, Spooks, Ghosts, Men And Mice, Cartoon Hits, Over The Rainbows: Peter Pan Late Again
Dreams Of We The People, Earth Angels In Packs,Live, Learn, Grow, Tips To Spin. Big Mouth, Freaks, Crooks,Liars, Frogs And Fish Treats. Friends of the family, nuts and franks, nuts to fall, nuts to stand alone. I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I do it because...Sheep and goats, horns to blow, hate and love, up in the air. Just to get a piece of heaven, before getting planted.

One of the reasons we need to make America great again, Eliminate corruption.We all Stand Tall against the Islamic Fascist.It's not the package and the wrapping which counts but what is inside, underneath the clothes and the skin."-- Lame Deer, LAKOTA.Not caring what other people think is the best choice you will ever make.

American Birds.My Memories.My Life .My Loves.I'm so Thankful for them."Not A Perfect World". Happiness is a choice. "WAYS TO GROW."New Dazes of Pains.Hard to think back, back in time, before the fall. Out of the sky, into a den of snakes, so many classes on love and hate. 'Ozzie and Harriet,

No comments:

Post a Comment