Friday, December 24, 2021

USMC, HOMES FOR THE BRAVE, ROADS TO TRAVEL.PATHS TO CROSS.THANKS 4 SERVICE.HELL AND HIGH WATERS, MONKEYS RIDING SHARKS, SPINNING TALES TOLD.

    Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always. Seasons Of Joys, Pains, Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads. The best time of our lives, happy dazes again, dances on shores of times.Sorry dear don't send me messages on facebook, because i video call on my website.If you want to with me seriously, you can follow me at this link. Click nowhttps://bnc.lt/ilP1yW9N38.The Second Coming Of Christ and Let Me See Your Tongue, Wales On Land, Cattle Calls, Roles To Play,Parts To Act.


Coins Tossed, Cards Flying, Bloody Blue Dreams ; Leaders as kings, Peter Pan rides again.Wings to fly, butterflies. Even idiots don't bring me down.Rednecks, rejects, retards, beans and franks, nuts on the run. Lots of love, lots of shit, lots of frogs in groups.  Don't change yourself to win someone's heart. Stay true and you'll find someone who likes you for being you.Be happy. A Curious Definition of Selfishness Steve Berger.Dear Fed: Are You Insane? Steven Jarrot, I have green eyes, brown hair and great kitty licker. 7608512267 to date, a crook, cheater by cards, love and hate horns on a goat, love this man?Charles Hugh Smith. Fun every day…All day!


FOREVER HOME:And a twin flames.Time Never Stops.Cows, Cattle, Hogs Runners, Frog Dates. Class Whales: Hard knocks for lessons in love and devotion.  Steven Jarrot,  I have green eyes, brown hair and great kitty licker. 7608512267 to date, a crook, cheater by cards, love and hate horns on a goat, love this man?

Happy Hanukkah. I'm no longer a practicing Jew. I already Perfected it.I see how much I'm worth....good looking.The Second Coming Of Christ and Let Me See Your Tongue, Wales On Land, Cattle Calls, Roles To Play,Parts To Act.   Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always. Seasons Of Joys, Pains, Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.


'"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." ~Voltaire'.United States right, left, clowns, jokes, stuck on moments,lost in time, history to note, how to stand tall, apart from the frogs in the water.


 To Dream Lives, Hands In The Air, Thanks Johnny Depp. Bitches, babes, cheaters, crooks, liars, dances with nuts, freaks, frogs, good time toads, plenty of fish in the seas.'TAKE ME AS IAM OR WATCH AS 1'Apples?Snake In Grass. Cheap Tricks, Allstate Pays Well. And that show I feel. It's all just crap.Good morning!!!!

May be an image of text that says 'EARTH WHAT PEOPLE THINK I AM 1 WHAT I REALLY AM'

Good Morning,To all those wonderful soul who accept me warts and All thank you for being my friends even though we don't always agree:: but agree that's Freedom and Democracy. Merry Christmas and may 2022 be a year of the Uniting of ALL.TAKE ME AS IAM OR WATCH AS 1'Apples?Snake In Grass. Cheap Tricks, Allstate Pays Well. And that show I feel.
May be an image of 3 people and text that says 'Drikup Grinche HOT SALES BOUTIQUEFEEL.COM Search christmas boutiquefeel SHOP NOW Like Comment 279 Share Most relevant Jason Christ Lavigne Grinch better chill before he gets hit with some snowballs'

 ‘LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM. NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE’.Above Normal.Twisted Sister — We’re Not Gonna Take it: Lights, Love, Lust, Lucky Breaks, Good Times Toads, Faces In The Crowd...

Good Morning,To all those wonderful soul who accept me warts and All thank you for being my friends even though we don't always agree:: but agree that's Freedom and Democracy. Merry Christmas and may 2022 be a year of the Uniting of ALL.

Who Let The Dawgs Out?My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them." It's the little things that matter the most .Accurate,A couple years ago I said I don’t know paper towels, toilet paper, dishwasher soap,laundry soap!TAKE ME AS IAM OR WATCH AS 1'Apples?Snake In Grass. Cheap Tricks, Allstate Pays Well. And that show I feel.
May be an image of text that says 'To whoever stole my antidepressants, really hope you are happy now'

 ‘LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM. NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE’.Above Normal.Twisted Sister — We’re Not Gonna Take it: Lights, Love, Lust, Lucky Breaks, Good Times Toads, Faces In The Crowd...



May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'Bartender: "what can i get you?" Blonde: 'Can "Cani i try a beer?" Bartender: "Anheuser Busch?" Blonde: "Fine thanks, how's your dick?" 小'



Schools of hard knocks, sinners, and saints, into the woods, trees full of snakes and monkeys, swingers from tree to tree.THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY✰Paths Crossed: Trades.Very nice to meet you!Golden Calf:Life Is About Relationships, Not Accomplishments..Family Affairs.Everything’s going to be okay. I will get through this.I will take a deep breath.
Pages To Books.Blue Stars, Lights, Leaders, Cars And Horses Under The Hood. Ways And Means, Rats To Races.Nurses, Nuns, Needy Freaks And Frogs, Hats And Horns,Sheep And Goat Tales, Love, Hate, Lessons. Coins To Flip. A TIMELESS ESCAPE.USMC. NEW YEAR, NEW YOU! Welcome.


The Fairy, the frogs, the reptiles that are spineless.Gifts given for the bad blood stories told.Good times, jackasses and the freaks out at night.Nothing says "I'm not interested in your shit" better than just walking off without saying a thing. Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT u. Time is a wheel, and time does not stop for looks, charms, or grasses that are greener for the cattle Party and play, tricks and trades, junk...


If there was a time to do it, it's now. Before diving into your family's Memorial Day activities, refresh your own memory about the reason why we celebrate Memorial Day and how it differs from Veteran's Day.INSTANT KARMA!!Gifts of tales to share, gifts of sun and rain, tales to date the land whales. Lights On: Tunnel End Lights at the end of Tunnel .
 Even idiots don't bring me down.Rednecks, rejects, retards, beans and franks, nuts on the run. Lots of love, lots of shit, lots of frogs in groups.  Don't change yourself to win someone's heart. Stay true and you'll find someone who likes you for being you.Be happy. A Curious Definition of Selfishness Steve Berger.Dear Fed: Are You Insane? Charles Hugh Smith. Fun every day… Steven Jarrot, I have green eyes, brown hair and great kitty licker. 7608512267 to date, a crook, cheater by cards, love and hate horns on a goat, love this man?All day!

Steven Jarrot, 7608512267 to date, a crook, cheater by cards, love and hate horns on a goat, love this man? Good evening. If you are reading this post that means I'm looking. if you like one or both of offers on my post then lets meet, my place or yours. I will give you a 1/2 oz of great kush or $ and give you pleasure at the same time. I'm married but here on business and looking for some fun. I'm a nice looking, clean and df White/Cuban Male, 5'11, 220.

LAST CHANCE. Every mind is its own world. Just Walk Tall With Your Head Held High THIS is a Brand New Year Baby! HAPPY NEW YEAR'.TO MUCH HEAVEN. Hooker, I ain’t in the ‘helpin” business no more. I’m in the ‘fuck off while I smoke a blunt’ business,and business about to pick way the fuck up

USMC, HOMES FOR THE BRAVE, ROADS TO TRAVEL.PATHS TO CROSS.THANKS 4 SERVICE.HELL AND HIGH WATERS, MONKEYS RIDING SHARKS, SPINNING TALES TOLD.

Pebbles Beaches: Learners: Losers,Winners:Cons, Coin.Army Of Frogs,Love My Gems, Shit To Trade,Cattle Call,Suckers 4 Free.USMC, HOMES FOR THE BRAVE, ROADS TO TRAVEL.PATHS TO CROSS.THANKS 4 SERVICE.HELL AND HIGH WATERS, MONKEYS RIDING SHARKS, SPINNING TALES TOLD. Right and wrong, three lefts will make it right, back to square one.

No photo description available.

Malena Ramos,USMC, HOMES FOR THE BRAVE, ROADS TO TRAVEL.PATHS TO CROSS.THANKS 4 SERVICE.HELL AND HIGH WATERS, MONKEYS RIDING SHARKS, SPINNING TALES TOLD. 

This metaphor for treachery, alluding to a poisonous snake concealed in tall grass, was used in 37 b.c. by the Roman poet Virgil ( latet anguis in herba ). It was first recorded in English in 1696 as the title of a book by Charles Leslie.The Second Coming Of Christ and Let Me See Your Tongue, Wales On Land, Cattle Calls, Roles To Play,Parts To Act.



'I'M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always. Seasons Of Joys, Pains, Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads. Green Frogs,Army Of One, Sunny And Bright, Yellow stone gonna blow..doomsday.The Second Coming Of Christ and Let Me See Your Tongue, Wales On Land, Cattle Calls, Roles To Play,Parts To Act.

USMC, HOMES FOR THE BRAVE, ROADS TO TRAVEL.PATHS TO CROSS.THANKS 4 SERVICE.HELL AND HIGH WATERS, MONKEYS RIDING SHARKS, SPINNING TALES TOLD.

Happy Hanukkah. I'm no longer a practicing Jew. I already Perfected it.I see how much I'm worth....good looking.The Second Coming Of Christ and Let Me See Your Tongue, Wales On Land, Cattle Calls, Roles To Play,Parts To Act.

No comments:

Post a Comment