Friday, April 21, 2023

Palm Springs, Family Affairs, Heads To Count, Faces In Herds.

 Views, Voices,Values,Cons And Pros:Sex, Dating, And Relationships: All things love, sex, and dating.: Man is not free Fallen leaf Jack-o-l..."Relax We're All Crazy. It's Not a Competition!

May be an image of 5 people, people standing and text

Happiness is not derived from money, however we must make money to survive that's the thing. All we can do is try and make the best out of our day to day struggles. Waves To Make, Blue Oceans Of Dreams. Leaders, Lights, Lessons.Haters, Hackers, Merchant of Venice: Frogs or cows? Nuts 2 Go, Party.

Be free, little one" I say as I lift up my hands. Out of my open hands flies a single fuck. That was it. I have no fucks left to give. I've had so many people walk out of my life these past 6 months I have no fucks left to give Number one trick to dodge, how the mo fors want to turn a termination in to a transfer, comes with a financial form, called a midterm. Playing the UCC codes. Termination Ucc 3, end game, just need 5 years to stick.I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks.

Hooker, I ain’t in the ‘helpin” business no more. I’m in the ‘fuck off while I smoke a joint’ business,and business about to pick way the fuck up.Shimmer and Shine story.A sole and a flounder are swimming in the ocean when they bump into each other. The sole says, "A flounder!" The flounder, to be polite, says nothing.'
May be an image of 3 people and text
That was deep. The animal of the year you were born, and the animal for the month that you were born,okay, so it is the birds, it is the bees, it is about the ways to grow, how to view the world.
No photo description available.
From Primate to Politicians.The Rabbit Hole.Blame shifting might make you feel good but it won’t change you..@SprucePower. signed a supply and partnership agreement with @SonnenUSA.that will provide existing 50,000 residential solar customers a chance to add more bills to pay.Breaking News, name changed to Sunrun, at home depot, and Costco, empire of crooks, bucks to be made.
May be an image of 2 people and people playing musical instruments

Palm Springs, Family Affairs, Heads To Count, Faces In Herds.



No comments:

Post a Comment