Monday, November 6, 2023

THUG LIFE BITCH.I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Heads Above The Common.

 



IT'S STILL NOT WORKING.Cannabis and Conversation.Lost and found, free wills, to give up something that you love, how to start over, bitterness takes a turn, hopes and wishes in the air.By letting each thing act in accordance with its own nature.Everything that needs to be done gets done.What do you do, with the dreams of yesterday, do you forget about,hope nobody remembers what you said, yesterday.

FACTS DO NOT CEASE TO EXIST BECAUSE THEY ARE IGNORED.MORONS, ANGELS TO CRY, TESTS OVER TIME, TO FAIL, FIRST ATTEMPTS WITH NEW DATA, PAGES TURNED. DAN EVANS - LIC. # 01324544.


Please respond with a picture.HIGHWAY ROBBERY.BOOM. BOOM AGAIN, AND ANOTHER BOOM. LAST LAUGH, GIVEN, FUCK OFF, AND EAT DIRT, SOME WOULD SAY.Dinner and a dance, dream life to create, if we connect, time to spare, ready for company.

No comments:

Post a Comment