Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Clowns to the left of me. Jokers to the right.Here I am stuck in the middle with you. When you started off with nothing.

I got the feeling something ain’t right… clowns too the left , jokers too the right. I’ve learned over time that facts don’t cease to exist just because they are ignored and denied by many. The truth is still the truth even when its not believed by others.
 WILL I EVER STOP BEING SARCASTIC ASSHOLE FIND OUT ON NEXT WEEK'S EPISODE OF "I THINK THE FUCK NOT".I’ve learned over time that facts don’t cease to exist just because they are ignored and denied by many. The truth is still the truth even when its not believed by others.
Lessons Learned, Next Opportunity, Turning Pages. Live And Learn, First Attempts In Learning.
Trades Up:.the stars are talking to me tonight It's about that time!! Treats: TEA Kills Energy ....Was kidnapped by a wolf. ...
No photo description available.

From Primate to Politicians .EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING. Talk on the street says…Court order May 5, 2023, forces real estate agency, to change pending to expired. Just to let you know.

Issues to share. I ain’t the one to gossip. You reap what you sow. Be mindful of your behavior and how you treat others.Ready to Rock & Roll.
No photo description available.

-I'll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.Shots to the head, hoes on the mind, good time toads, waves to make, songs to sing, glory dazes done.Happiness Is A Option: Cons And Pros, Coins To Flip, Glory Dazes To Come.Together, we could light up the world, and we would have a better story of Romeo and Juliet.Did i get your attention?Hello beautiful. You want to trade fun for party favor? Cattle calls, pigs and hogs.
(If you are able to use your real name, this thread is not for you and your super boring name).Disneyland, Spooks, Ghosts, Men And Mice, Cartoon Hits, Over The Rainbows: Peter Pan Latee.ee


CELEBRATE EVERY ACHIEVEMENT... EVEN IF IT'S GETTING OUT OF BED. BE KIND TO YOURSELF. LOVE YOURSELF. BE PROUD OF YOURSELF. HONOR ALL THINGS, EVERY STEP.'World of blue dreams, worlds of bats out of hell, bears in the woods, lions to roar, lessons to learn, walking tall, walking with

I'll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.Shots to the head, hoes on the mind, good time toads, waves to make, songs to sing, glory dazes done.I was bewildered and fascinated by everything I noticed, but then it was a photo-static memory reflected in my mind and soul. 


You love Texas, guy in white hat, heads above common, right? Back in the day, in another time, my extended family live there.

Sister and her son, in Fort Worth, my son drives trucks out of Dallas, and I want to be in Corpus Christi, living, by the end of the year.

Do you fish, RV by the shore, boat on the back, or 4 wheel truck, are you to old for that. Senior guy, happy alone, in house in Riverside.



 Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, here I am stuck in the middle with you.Daily Journey...Love friends forever. Congrats. You? Me? Us? Fuck Em, American Birds. ..Paths Taken, Pictures flashing in dreams, free as a bird, mountains tops sights to see. Flying far away from shadows in the dark.

My ex has the best head I've ever had. Like this girl was certified by NASA for her out of this world head, I can't help that my dick is stupid.


No comments:

Post a Comment