Saturday, September 2, 2023

Maybe yes or maybe no, it is a matter of class and what part of the woods you grow up in.

 

The Hive Mind,Just saying. I do like to write, most people lives are a race for more bucks, at stages of life, things that keep me, up,Now I'm up and I don't need you im the bad guy huh.We can't wait to listen to some of this music you submitted Thank God for rain.Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT you. 'WHO THE FUCK IS ALICE'.
To: Big Fluffy Man of the 60’s

Hello Mr. Big and Fluffy,
 Are tall and long also? Year of the rat 1960, born on day of rebirths, returns, and birthdays, March 18, to reinvent myself over again.

Please tell me why? Ready for my point of view, on the subject of frogs? Frogs are everywhere, and sometimes they are not hard to find, and it is a matter of the classes once again. What I have learned is that frogs as a group are an army, that is the meaning of the military branch that we have here in America. Did you know that? Maybe yes or maybe no, it is a matter of class and what part of the woods you grow up in.



“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.” -Rod Serling (June 2, 1961). Wow, did you know, have you ever, marked time in the outside limits, shoot to the moon, without a ship, plane, or head on broad, bitches, dogs, women, lost in time.Maybe yes or maybe no, it is a matter of class and what part of the woods you grow up in.


So on point: JUST SAYING. Hooker, I ain’t in the ‘helpin” business no more. I’m in the ‘fuck off while I smoke a joint’ business,and business about to pick way the fuck up.Shimmer and Shine story. Sunrun solar power,Blame who? It's Still Rock and Roll To Me . I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.Maybe yes or maybe no, it is a matter of class and what part of the woods you grow up in.



Peace Out Im Out GIF

Faces In The Mirror.Moments Lost In Time. Hit The Road, Jack, Do Not Return, English ? "Manure Management -Faces in the crowds. Juan Gallardo. Heló .Castles On The Sand. Cool Cats, Cali Chicks, Babes In The Lights Of The Rays Of Sons:Classes in the woods, classes on the beach, classes all the time. Girlfriends notes with, some fish that got away: rides with a wolf, the leader of the pack, the good looks fading in the mirror, Steven Jarrot, with green eyes in glasses. A trip to hell in a hand basket.

No comments:

Post a Comment