Saturday, September 2, 2023

Year of the rat 1960, born on day of rebirths, returns, and birthdays, March 18, to reinvent myself over again.




 

The Hive Mind,Just saying. I do like to write, most people lives are a race for more bucks, at stages of life, things that keep me, up,Now I'm up and I don't need you im the bad guy huh.We can't wait to listen to some of this music you submitted Thank God for rain.Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT you. 'WHO THE FUCK IS ALICE'.

Year of the rat 1960, born on day of rebirths, returns, and birthdays, March 18, to reinvent myself over again.
To: Big Fluffy Man of the 60’s.The Hive Mind,Just saying. I do like to write, most people lives are a race for more bucks, at stages of life, things that keep me, up,Now I'm up and I don't need you im the bad guy huh.We can't wait to listen to some of this music you submitted Thank God for rain.Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT you. 'WHO THE FUCK IS ALICE'.

Year of the rat 1960, born on day of rebirths, returns, and birthdays, March 18, to reinvent myself over again.

Hello Mr. Big and Fluffy, Are tall and long also? Year of the rat 1960, born on day of rebirths, returns, and birthdays, March 18, to reinvent myself over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment