Monday, April 22, 2024

Faith, hope and love, history to share, horse and pony shows, words in waves, here I am.

   Joys And Pains, Bumps And Hard Knocks.The DocuSign has been resent, please make sure to check your shit basket.Let the good time roll.*Please DO NOT pay fees to anyone commenting on our posts claiming to “have a few spaces open” or otherwise. Whidbey Ren Faire will only be invoicing selected applicants via email.*"HERE'S MY ASHES" A POWERFUL, DRAMATIC, COMICAL, SUSPENSFUL, and HEARTFELT

Daily Journey...Love friends forever. Congrats. You? Me? Us? Fuck Em, American Birds. ..Paths Taken, Pictures flashing in dreams, free as a bird, mountains tops sights to see. Flying far away from shadows in the dark.We focus so much now on what can be done to correct the wrongs without paying attention to the “HOW” that God has showed us here.


A local agent can set up tours, give advice and negotiate with sellers.There are days that we wake up loving each other. And this is God's original plan in our life: love him over all things and love ourselves a lot, unconditionally.Faces, Views, Noses, Chicks, Babes, Lots Of Luck, Lessons Daily: Angels




Not sure what that all means but I' m single 62 yrs old I have a big dock, and i love to eat pussy 3104158315 William.Over the decades.

Faith, hope and love, history to share, horse and pony shows, words in waves, here I am. Sinner, saint, earth angel,roles to play, hats to wear, dancing on the waves of time,places I have been. Bitches in heat, bitches in hoes, bitches in faces of the chicks, babes, and dames you know, hard to say.

No photo description available.

IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO CHALLENGE YOUR OWN BELIEFS :THEN YOU ARE YOUR OWN MOST EFFECTIVE PRISON WARDEN.

No photo description available.

There are no coincidences, fuck. That was it. I have no fucks left to give.TAKE ME TO THE OCEAN!PIXIES – WELCH, DONLON & CZARPLES - SETTLE FOR MORE.SETTLE FOR More…Blue Especially for You. "Be free, little one" I say as I lift up my hands. Out of my open hands flies .Michelle Rainbow Soul - There are no coincidences, fuck. That was it. I have no fucks left to give.

  IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO CHALLENGE YOUR OWN BELIEFS :THEN YOU ARE YOUR OWN MOST EFFECTIVE PRISON WARDEN.
Finally someone who just wants to chat about the highs and lows of LIFE, odds are you’re not real but if you are get back with your favorite color, by the way mine is red !! Purple is great, for the hopes, for the green, for the gold, for the riches, purple is a favorite color for me. I like blue cars, have three so far. Just one of the things I like.Faith, hope and love, history to share, horse and pony shows, words in waves, here I am.

1 comment:

  1. HOWEVER WE LIVE IN A TAINTED AND CORRUPTED World. THAT HAS BEEN BUILT ON FALSE HOPES CONSTRUCTED BY LIARS, THERE IS NO NEED TO EVER CUT ANYBODY OFF, JUST CONTINUE TO GROW, AND THEY WILL FALL OFF ON THEIR OWN..

    ReplyDelete