Sunday, April 21, 2024

One Fine Day, Moving On, Mountains To climb, Daily Events.

  Service "Oh My" .


Boats to float,waves to make,dances on the water, earth angel, old soul, wings to winds.Samantha .  Just writing..

The Hive Mind,Just saying. I do like to write, most people lives are a race for more bucks, at stages of life, things that keep me, up,Now I'm up and I don't need you im the bad guy huh.We can't wait to listen to some of this music you submitted Thank God for rain.Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT you. 'WHO THE FUCK IS ALICE'.
Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers, Birthdays.Rites.

No games. No agenda. No expectations. You will not be disappointed!!THE ‘FACT CHECK’ SCAM. PAUL CRAIG ROBERTS,DAVE CHAPPELLE TRICKED SNL PRODUCERS BY GIVING THEM FAKE MONOLOGUE DURING DRESS REHEARSAL.

HAMSTOFALLBLUEKNIGHTSTIMETOBREAKDOWN.BLOGSPOT.COM



No comments:

Post a Comment